Shell Cookies Old Fashioned Recipe
- 05 August 2016
This is my grandmother’s recipe I want to preserve because the cookies taste so good, my family likes it! The cookies have savory flavors, not too sweet, and buttery taste. And certainly reminds me of my childhood. I made the cookies shaped like a shell, very good to be enjoyed in summer activities at the beach or water play in the yard.
150 gr butter
100 grams of powdered sugar
1 egg yolk
170 gr flour, if you want to make the chocolate cookies add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, and if you want to make the plain vanilla cookies add another 2 tablespoons flour
30 g cornstarch
A pinch of vanilla powder
1 egg yolk to spread
How to make :
Beat butter and sugar until soft (approximately 5 minutes). Put the egg yolk, whisk again briefly, about 5 minutes until soft. Enter the flour, cornstarch and cocoa powder (if you want to make the chocolate cookies), stir well.
The chocolate dough, ready to mold
Take a little dough, shaped into a ball, and then put into a shell-shaped mold. Arrange on a baking sheet. Brush the surface of the dough with egg yolk. Then bake in the oven until done.
The plain buttery vanilla ready to cook
The chocolate ready to cook
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.