Set The Schedule
- Home Educating
- 18 July 2016
Now, let's set the schedule! However, you have limited time to study for the exams. You must set your schedule. In preparing the schedule, do it with the kid, involve him in the preparation of his daily learning schedule. Here are some tips to arrange the schedule:
1. Set a time that could be used by the kid to study well
Some kids will learn well in the morning, but some are at night. Parents must understand and apply the best time into scheduling.
2. Encourage your kid to make up the daily schedule, give advice if it were not in line with the curriculum. Why should the kid be involved in drawing up the schedule? To make him more responsible for the learning processes that designed by himself.
3. Use simple planner for your kid, and the complex planner for you.
An example of the simple planner: Monday - Math.
An example of the complex planner: Monday - Math: algorithms and geometric.
4. The Schedule must contain days and hours of study. This will help kid create learning habits.
5. Make a schedule in an attractive look, allow the kid to decorate with pictures of his like.
6. Explain to the kid that the schedule was made to be followed, and to make it easier to prepare for success in the exams.
I hope today’s tips can help you preparing for the exams. Read other tips by clicking image below: