Fried Tofu With Shrimp Paste
- 01 November 2015
Shrimp paste or shrimp sauce is sauce black sauce that made of shrimp and other small fishes. The sauce taste savoury and sweet, and of course it has the taste of shrimp and fish. Its texture is so thick, not like other sauce, such as tomato sauce. It’s similar with the texture of peanut butter or chocolate spread. People in my country like to add some chilli into the sauce, because they like spicy taste, but not my son, he doesn’t like spicy too much.
The most famous shrimp paste brand in my hometown: Ny. Siok
I like to eat the fried tofu with shrimp paste. I fried the tofu until crisp, so the fried tofu will be crisp outside, but tender inside. So delicious!
First, prepare a little salt and water, mix them. Then put the tofu into the salt mixture, let the tofu stay in the salt mixture about 30 minutes. Then fry until crisp outside.
To prepare the shrimp paste, take 1 tablespoon of shrimp paste, put it in a bowl, add about 5 tablespoon water, and if you like, add some chilli. You can use chilli powder or minced. Then add a little lemon. Mix well. Then boil the mixture until boiling.
OK, fried tofu ready to serve with shrimp paste!
Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for November!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Linkies for Tasty Tuesdays: The linky script will go live on Sunday morning at 5 am CDT so that you can add your posts first; however, don't have your post go live until 7 am CST Tuesday morning. The linky will be closed Friday night at 11:55 p.m. Just copy the script below for the right week and paste it at the end of the rules that are above.