- 25 October 2015
Have you ever eaten folded pancake? I have a recipe of sweet pancake that can be fold even if it bulky. I use chocolate spread as the filling, but you can use anything you want, such as peanut butter, whipped cream, honey, jam, or fruits.
300 gr flour
3 eggs, beaten briefly
50 ml milk, warm not hot
5 gr instant yeast
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
As you wish: peanut butter, chocolate spread, fruits, jam, or whipped cream. Add some sesame, choco chip, cheese, woooo hooooo…. delicious!
1. Mix in a bowl: flour, instant yeast, baking powder, and salt.
2. Add eggs, mix using wooden spatula.
3. Pour milk slowly, stir well using wooden spatula. Stir until the dough doesn’t clot.
4. Put a napkin to close the bowl, leave the dough for 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, prepare a small pan on the stove, turn on the stove on medium heat.
6. Pour the dough into the pan until 1 cm high from the pan’s based.
7. Closed the pan lid. Cook until done.
8. Remove the pancake from the pan, allow to cool.
9. Put the filling on top half part of the pancakes,
10. Make a line with a knife along the center of pancakes, but be careful do not cut the pancakes. Then fold the pancakes at the line to be half circle.
11. If your pancakes are too big, you can cut them into two pancakes as in the picture above.
Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for October.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.