Love Exploded Chocolate Cakes
- 07 February 2016
I found this exploded chocolate cakes recipe accidentally. I wanted to bake easy peasy chocolate cakes with my son. But I ran out of chocolate spread, then I decided to replace it with melted dark cooking chocolate and butter.
The result was awesome! Exploded chocolate cakes with melted chocolate! It was surprising us! No need mixer to bake this cake, beat the egg and the dough with fork, and no need high cooking skills. You can bake exploded chocolate cakes in heart-shaped mold to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
65 gr dark cooking chocolate
8 tablespoon butter
6 tablespoon milk
8 tablespoon all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
A pinch of salt
6 tablespoon chocolate powder
5 tablespoon sugar
Small amount walnut flakes
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Mix cooking chocolate with butter in a pan, then melted. Remove from the heat, wait until it reach room temperature.
3. Beat the eggs briefly using fork or whisk.
4. Mix all ingredient, stir briefly with fork until blended.
5. Put the dough into muffin mold. Put some walnut flakes on top of the dough. Baked about 20 minute or until the top of the cake darken.
6. Remove from the oven, let the cakes cool, and ready to serve.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Linkies for Tasty Tuesdays: The linky script will go live on Sunday morning at 5 am CDT so that you can add your posts first; however, don't have your post go live until 7 am CST Tuesday morning. The linky will be closed Friday night at 11:55 p.m. Just copy the script below for the right week and paste it at the end of the rules that are above.