Roasted Banana, Healthy Snack
- 01 March 2016
Combining healthy ingredients into a delicious meal is science. Science that try to find healthy and also delicious food. A few days ago I became a scientist, I find the tasty, easy to make, and healthy snack.
I combine the bananas, palm sugar, walnut flakes. The method is very simple:
1. Peel bananas. Heat a little butter in a pan, then roast banana briefly.
2. To make the sauce: mix 100 gr palm sugar with 4 tablespoons of water and cook until palm sugar dissolved in water.
3. Roast walnut flakes briefly.
To serve: put a banana on a plate, pour the palm sugar sauce, then sprinkle with the walnut flakes. Then… taraaaa... easy, inexpensive, tasty, and healthy snack ready to enjoy!
We have a new co-host for the month of March!
Melissa from The Happy Idiot will be sharing this party on her blog every Tuesday in March and also helping pin any recipes that are linked up past #125!
We would ask you to please follow her on one of her social medias!
Thank you, Melissa, for joining us in March to co-host this party.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.