Fried Banana With Chocolate & Peanut Filling
- 18 October 2015
Banana is awesome! It taste sweet, contains vitamins and nutritions, and you can find almost everywhere in the world. Banana can be baked to be delicious cake or bread, cooked to be delicious meals, also can be yummy dessert and snack.
I always have banana in the house, my husband and son love to eat banana. If they hungry but there is no food, banana is a good choice!
Last day I try to make simple banana dessert. I'm sure you will like this banana dessert too. Very easy to make.
Nutella or other choco spread
1. Mix choco spread with peanut butter. You can mix as you wish: a lot of chocolate a little peanut, or vice versa, according to your taste. Put the mixture into a piping bag.
2. Peel the banana skin. Make hole in the middle of banana using straw.
3. Cut the tip of piping bag, and start to put in the mixture into the banana by squeeze the piping bag.
4. Last, fry the banana until golden.
You can add a spoon of ice cream or caramel sauce on the fried banana, to make it more delicious!
Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for October.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.